- Health Department
- Communicable Diseases
- COVID-19 Testing Options
COVID-19 Testing Options
The LaSalle County Health Department is scheduling all COVID-19 tests online. COVID-19 testing will only be available by appointment. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Schedule a COVID Testing Appointment at LaSalle County Health Department.
View a State of Illinois Community-Based Testing Site.
At the time of scheduling your appointment, the following information will be required:
- Name, Date of Birth, Gender
- Street Address and Cell Phone Number
- Any symptoms experiencing
- Pick appointment date and time, based on availability
- Electronic Signature of Consent
- Testing children under 3 years old. We request the presence of two accompanying adults for the safety of the child and the most accurate results.
- Walk-ins are no longer accepted. you will be directed to make an appointment online.
- Please cancel your appointment if no longer needed. This allows the appointment to be opened back up for someone else who needs it. To cancel, please look at the email confirmation you received when scheduling your appointment. There are directions at the bottom of the email if you need to cancel. For individuals who do not have email, please call 815-433-3366.
- Please make sure to input your Cell Phone Number, Email, and Date of Birth correctly. This information is crucial for receiving your results.
The two options of COVID testing we offer are as follows. Please read the guidelines carefully before you schedule.
Abbott Binaxnow (Rapid Antigen) Test - No Cost
This test is meant for symptomatic individuals. Test results will be available within 15-20 minutes.
Abbott IDNOW Rapid Molecular/Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) - No Cost
The Rapid Molecular Test (equivalent to a PCR test) results will be available within 15 to 20 minutes.