|HEALTH DEPARTMENT||ADMINISTRATION||COMMUNICABLE DISEASES||IMMUNIZATIONS||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH||HEALTH EDUCATION||PERSONAL HEALTH||NEWS RELEASES||Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)||Contact Us|
LaSalle County Health Department
717 E. Etna Road, Ottawa, Illinois 61350
Fax: (815) 433-9522
LaSalle County Health Department offers:
- Adult and Childhood Immunizations by Appointment
- Discounted Immunization Prices for Children 18 and under who qualify for the Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program & Title XXI
- Discounted Adult Immunizations for those who qualify
- Foreign Travel Vaccine Requests/Recommendations
- We Bill to most Insurance Companies
LaSalle County Health Department offers low-cost childhood and adult immunizations.
APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED, But we will offer walk in vaccinations if staffing is available.
Influenza (flu) Vaccine Clinics
Clinics are scheduled around the county in the fall of each year. Clinic schedules will be posted early in the fall of each year.
- Flu Immunization Clinic 2022 Schedule
- Immunization Fees for Children and Adults
- Recommended Schedule for Childhood Immunizations 0-18 Yrs
- Recommended Schedule for Adult Immunizations
- Foreign Travel Vaccines
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the health department at (815) 433-3366. 717 Etna Road, Ottawa, IL 61350
|Public Health Vision: Healthy People in Healthy Communities|
|Public Health Mission: Promote Health and Prevent Disease|
Health Department Freedom of information Form
|Central Illinois Health Departments|