- Human Resources
- LaSalle County Benefits
LaSalle County Benefits
LaSalle County offers a well–rounded set of benefits and compensation. The workforce represented by labor organizations receives compensation and benefits based upon bargained labor agreements. Employment benefits may vary according to full-time and part-time employment status.
- Health – We offer three health plans for you to choose from.
- Wellness Program – We care about our employees’ well-being. Take advantage of our wellness program services which feature Well On Target thru our carrier plans as well as incentives and activities communicated throughout the year.
- Employee Assistance Program – Effective January 1, 2018, for all employees covered under a health plan.
- Vacation accrual is based upon:
- Collective bargaining agreements – union positions
- Accruals based upon years of service
- Carryover values allowed
- Paid Holidays – We observe 12 holidays per calendar year.
- Sick Leave – this is earned based upon working each full month, totaling 12 per year.
- Personal Leave – We understand the necessity of taking care of appointments and personal events that may be during your normal work day, therefore we allow the use of a designated number of accrued sick days to be used during a calendar year.
- County Retirement plans – We offer retirement plans coordinated with participation in IMRF.
- Life Insurance – The County provides a term plan during your active employment years.
- Disability Benefits (eligibility via IMRF participation) – This benefit is administered via IMRF and Human Resources.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Deferred Compensation (IRS 457 Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings Account