Due to the overwhelming amount of evictions the Sheriff's Office is expecting, we will only schedule evictions by appointment only! Please call 815-434-8381 or 815-434-8382 to schedule a time and date for your eviction or evictions.
Foreclosures, Tax Notices, Replevin, Levies Summons, Subpoena's Orders, OP's, Wage Deductions, Garnishments, Notices
- Kathy: 815-434-8381
- Lindsay: 815-434-8382
LaSalle County Civil Process Paper Service and Fees
Note: If you are an attorney's office, please do not send payment. Our office will bill you when service is complete.
|Comm Ed Plant||$86|
Other Fee Increases
- Deputy(s) for Special Events: $65 per hour, per deputy
- Sheriff to Execute and Acknowledge Real Estate Deed of Sale: $25
- Deputy to Serve or Attempt to Serve "Order of Replevin": $300
- Deputy to supervise an Eviction: $100 + any and all applicable service fees
- Deputy to Serve or Attempt to Serve "Order of Body Attachment": $60
- Deputy to Serve or Attempt to Serve "Warrant": $60
- Deputy to Serve or Attempt to Serve "Summons or Court Orders": $60
Please note: All return fees for non-service will be $5 each, plus mileage.
When Mailing a Summons
- Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope
- We need 2 copies of summons: 1 original and 1 copy of the summons
- 1 copy of the complaint per defendant
If there is more than 1 person to serve at the same address we charge an additional $65 per person.
For additional information concerning civil process, including service fees, please contact the Civil Process division.
Pursuant to 55 ILCS 5/4-5001